THE HISTORY OF BCT
Beresford Lee is the founder and director of BCT and is passionate about bringing instrumental change in the lives of others. Having faced many challenges throughout his life, including racism and hardship Beresford has not only overcome many of his own barriers but he is determined to help others do the same.
One of Beresford’s benificial achievements was to set up a Supplementary School for Key stage 2 and 3 young people in Bristol.
Beresford has a long, extensive relationship with the Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic community in Bristol. His background being School Governors Executive for Bristol Schools, Chair of the BME Governors Network, Equalities Manager (Abolition 200) and The Walter Tull Association (School and Community Project). Beresford has studied business management and also managed many businesses which has given him the experience to be a successful Project Manager and Consultant.
Capitalising on all his previous successes BCT launched in Dec 2015. BCT is an abbreviation for Beresford Consultancy & Training.Beresford’s new style of approach in business has derived from training in Coaching and Mentoring ILM 7 at the University of the West of England.
In November 2017 Beresford made a decision to formalise BCT as a limited company.The business is set up as a Company Limited by Guarantee. This means that we will trade as a business with charitable aims. Company number is : 11040491
Beresford at 10 Downing Street in 2008.
Who has benefited from Coaching and Training with BCT?
- Head Teachers in South Gloucestershire and Cornwall
- New interim manager at children centre in central Bristol
- Trustees of housing associations across the UK
- Professional dancer and teachers in London
- Foster Carer Recruitment Organisation
- Local Authority Family Intervention Groups
- International Carnival Costume Designer
- New care services -Service Registration /Recruitment/Staff Training…Nationally
- Avon & Somerset Police – Working in Bristol schools: Role Models & Personal Safety